Having a great time even in the heat!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

22


This morning we went to the flee market. ( I found it boring) it was super hot in there. People found some nice things for good prices. It was "authentic Taiwan" as Laura would describe it. Fay ( one of our translators took me, Eilish and Abby to this place where they made yummy dumplings. It was really good! Fay is such a sweetheart. 
After the flee market we headed to an orphanage!  Hung out with the kids and played some games. Then we headed outside and played with water balloons! I didn't take pictures because I could not post them to protect the kids. It was so much fun:) Laura brought Blaze, her miniature horse And the horse shared the gospel! Haha. We went to a buffet after. It was yummy in my tummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment