Having a great time even in the heat!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

We said good bye.

Yesterday was the last day at the Ping Dong church. I was so sad to say good bye but I'm excited for what's ahead. Yesterday was amazing!
We had a service starting at 10. We did some songs and we did one in Chinese. We also sang a song in english, then in Chinese then in both languages at the same time. WOW!!! It was fabulous!!!! Mo and Andrew shared their testimony. ( did a great job it supper nerve-racking) We did "cardboard Testimonies" to How He Loves. ( Everyone wrote a sentence like "I was searching for happiness". Then " I found happiness in God." It was written in both english and chines.) It was hard to sing that song because I was so moved by them. I knew what each said already but to see everyone share them was so moving. Dick gave a sermon about coming to God. And...

TWO YOUNG MEN GAVE THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST! We have two more brothers in christ!

Then we sang a song (I don't remember what it was. It was a slower song) and we ( FBC) were so happy! We were all crying. Then we sang OH HAPPY DAY because we needed a happy song haha. But it was so amazing we were all dancing ( Taiwanese and Americans) a like. Then we ate and
headed to the beach.
 
Sammi on the bus being adorable. Braylee is going to miss her so much.






After

No comments:

Post a Comment