Having a great time even in the heat!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Update from the 18th

Finally got wifi! Sorry! This is from the 18th:)
Wow today was awesome. We went to Wen Hwa high school. It was hot in the auditorium but over 40 kids gave their life to Christ. Laura said that in the 22 years that she has been here she hasn't seen anything like that. Nate L. shared his testimony and so did Haley.  I believe that they touched a lot of people. We did the Set Me Free skit and cardboard testimonies. At the end Dick talked and asked people to come forward if they would like to give their life to Christ. AMAZING!!!!! A few went into a class to share their power points. It was fun to get to talk to kids our own age in such a different environment. We got to walk around and talk with kids. Some played basketball with the teens their. I gave two of the salvation bracelets with Ken and a girl name Sunny. I also got to share my testimony with them. Both were Buddhist. I asked if I could pray for them. It was just a great encounter. 
I didn't get to share my testimony today in the program because we ran out of time but that's okay. 

We went to a restaurant after to have dinner. It was really good and some of us( me included) tried stinky tofu. Yuck. But David loved it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment