Having a great time even in the heat!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Personal note.

Today is Father's Day in a few hours. I wanted to thank my Daddy for always being there for me and supporting me in everything that I want to do. For believing in my,loving me, showing me God's love, helping me on my faith walk and growing in Christ and SO much more. I will always remember you putting me to bed and reading stories with me most every night. The times we have spent playing candy land and crazy 8's. I will always charity the time that we spent together when we climb mount Washington. You are the best daddy and I love you so so much. I'm crying like a baby right now. I a, so blessed to have you be apart of my life and show me the love you have. I miss you daddy. I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment