Having a great time even in the heat!

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 2!

Last night was fun! We did a concert for about 30 teens at Ping Dong Church. We sang a few songs, did both dramas (set me free and everything). Nathan W. and Elish shared their testimony and really did a great job. I feel like they really touched people. We where here until about 10ish. Some kids went to the night market with some Taiwanese teens and got to try some tea and hung out. (Others like myself went back to the hotel to get some rest earlier). This morning we had breakfast at the amazing hotel we are staying at. It was yummy! Fay( one of our translators) gave me some of her favorite black to to help me deal with my caffeine withdraw.(it was amazing!)
Keith had slept a strait 18-ish hours and has joined us today. Please pray that he is able to stay with us. Also two of our girls went to the clinic today. ( I would tell you who but they ask that I not say) one has a swollen bug bit. The other has hives head to toe with swollen lips and I believe she has a fever. She feels fine, but she is a bit worried about it. So please pray!!!!
We are at ping dong church again this morning getting ready to hangout as do some skits with some Taiwanese teens. They should be here soon! We will be here mostly all day(I'm guessing). Ill post some pictures of the hotel tomorrow hopefully! I am have such a great time getting to know everyone in our church better and building relationships with others. Thanks for praying!

1 comment: